Monday, March 12, 2012

Officially Wait Listed at Texas Tech!!


Finally and officially I've been sent a notification that I've been put on the "Alternate List" at Texas Tech School of Medicine in Lubbock Texas.

I was very happy and pleased when I received this e-mail. As my brother in law (with two master's degrees) said, "Progress!"  That is what this is. Progress. Not the final step of acceptance, but progress.

I will most likely send an e-mail back to Dr. Peck thanking her for allowing me to be on the alternate list (although all out of state applicants are put on it:) and see if there is anything she would like to see from me as an applicant so I can show my commitment to Texas Tech School of Medicine.

Exciting.  Thanks for your encouragement and interest! I can really feel it.

-Michael

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and look forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope to post something more than what I'm thinking and Texas Tech. I'll see if I can come up with something about Healthcare or interviewing. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete