Friday, August 17, 2012

Preparing for my first Medical School Exam


Today was a wonderful 11 hour day iof studying. I had hopes/dreams of being top in my class before medical school began...now I am simply hoping to pass this first exam.  It is a fascinating phenomenon; I go over my flashcards, create good study manuals and reviews notes and feel pretty good about things just to attend a review and find that I have so much more to learn and a whole other level of integration to encorporate.  T say the least, it never ends.

I have one more day to study for this test because the test is on Monday and I have made a decision not to study in Sunday (we'll see how that goes). My plan for tomorrow is to solidify all  current knowledge through flashcards haven and then to take some practice exams that the students have created along with some other tests that are practice. I think that might teach me some new things along with help me solidify even further.

Everything is going to be alright, I hope we all just rock this first test,

Time will tell.

-dr. Mike (hopefully:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow..."wonderful 11 hour day of studying"? The thing is, I really don't think you're being sarcastic. Good for you, scholar. And hopefully Rachel gets to see enough of you. Best wishes on your upcoming test!

    ReplyDelete