Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Any guesses for when I'll hear from Med school this month?

I am very happy to be back and speaking to you all in a post. I have been enjoying the month of April by not thinking too much about Medical School Acceptances... (please be on the alert for a new post soon. I actually had a heart stopping call from Texas Tech on April 20th. I'll be sure to tell you about it as soon as I can!) I have been spending time with my family in Kansas, beginning a sale position at Adept web Marketing, and doing landscaping side jobs for neighbors.  I like spending time with my family the most!

Any guesses for the day I'll hear back from Medical School?  Post them in the comments. The person that guesses correctly will get a prize:) Gotta get the school, date and what they'll say all correct.

fyi: March 15th is the official day AAMC allows all accepted applicants to only hold on to 1 school's acceptance. So, what this means for me is, it is after this day I am most likely to get a call.
I am so excited!

Michael's guess: Texas Tech, Wednesday May 23rd, Accepted to the MD program?

4 comments: