Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Live in the Moment


This morning on my bike ride to school I saw the most amazing sunrise!  I made sure to slow down and thank my Heavenly Father for such a beautiful morning.  As I continued towards school I watched as the striated clouds went from deep purple to light pink to brilliant orange.  I rode in amazement of the beautiful color contrast and magnificent display. I know God made this earth for us...It is for us to enjoy! We can enjoy it fully as we
Live in the Moment.


I simply wanted to take a second to say I believe whole heartily that it would do us well to take the time to live in the moment.  

Take just 5 more minutes to watch a child play.  
Slow down your car or busy schedule to watch a sunrise or sunset. 
Take a little break from work to really talk with a friend.

It is in while living in the moment
that we truly live.  


MLH

No comments:

Post a Comment