Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm a Certified Health Unit Coordinator (CHUC for short)

Call me a CHUC!!


So my morning started at 3:30am because yesterday a 10yr. veteran employee of the hospital said this test was TOUGH, but not as TOUGH as me, CHUC.  I have been studying for the past two months and working on gaining all the necessary skills to become prepared for this test.

After studying all morning, I went to our Lubbock H&R block, took the 120 question test in 2 hours and got a sheet of paper that says, "Congratulations you are stronger than CHUCK Norris, please accept .75$ more per hour and get a certificate in the mail!"  It really said "Congratulations! You have passed this examination...The Certified Board of the National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC) congratulates you on your successful completion of the certification examination."  

Cool.  Hopefully I can send this to A&M and Texas Tech. They might like that I can transcribe doctor's orders with more proficiency and coordinate a hospital unit?  I bet they'd like it best if I sent the picture...

Yours truly,

Mike
CHUC of UMC

3 comments:

  1. Your muscles are bigger than his. We should call you SUPER CHUC. Congrats on passing the test!

    ReplyDelete