Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Night Before A&M Interview

Wednesday Dec. 7th, 2011

Thoughts
The day has passed and I am eager for my interview tomorrow. I am not nervous at all. If anything it will be good to have some time tomorrow to think how I will respond to certain questions to prepare myself.  I am interested in seeing what the campus is like and see how I will best contribute to the success of A&M.

Seriously, I feel like I have something to offer and I would like to see if what I have to offer will fit with A&M.  I pray it may, although I feel like the Lord may have some specific plans for me in other places, we will see.  Tomorrow I will give it my best effort.

The 5.5 hour drive: 


included wind farms, a beautiful sunset, great talks with my wife, a talk with my sister Elizabeth and my brother Kurt (poor girl troubles, and especially during finals week. I mean seriously, can the timing get any worse?).

I liked the hills that I began driving up and down as I approached closer and closer to Temple. Within 50 mi. of Temple my ears popped with every 100 foot elevation change.  I would love to ride those hills with my road bike. I miss hills. I also saw some parks, a lot of park.  

I am eager for tomorrow. I am actually most excited about visiting Scott and White. I pray I am humble, energetic, quick and deep tomorrow.

-MLH

No comments:

Post a Comment